March 24, 2011

I'm Grainy but Otherwise I'm OK


These photos came out really-really grainy, I was thinking about not posting them at all... 
What do you do when things like this happen? When you don't like your pictures for some reason?


Starting this blog also made me really aware of what strange faces I make when being photographed. Most of the time I look like I've just seen an alien or something. :) 
Do you have any tips on how to show your best face to the camera? Do you have anything you think about when you're photographed that makes you at ease? Or is it just practice practice and practice?


Today's outfit details: Jacket and culottes: Zara, Cardigan: Promod. I love how assymetric it is and that it has a pin as closure. I'm sure it will feature in not-so-grainy pictures for the details to be properly seen...
Belt: H&M, Flowers: Jojó, Ring: found :) I was actually told today that it's possibly Russian. I wonder who it belonged to!

4 comments:

Britty said...

i really do love your outfit! the jacket is soo cute!

hahah i so understand because i look like a freak in some of my pictures. I take a ton of pictures to sorta practice. i'd say do that and then you'll end up getting the hang of it.

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Britty! I shall do that and hope for the best! :)

Titine and totoche said...

Oohh hahaha about the photos, it's my sis who directs me, but she says I'm terrible.

Madeline Quaint said...

Yep, my sister has a similar opinion of my posing skills. :)
I'm sure one day (hopefully in the near future) I'll get the hang of it. :)