January 23, 2012

Hair Extravaganza - Your Style!

Early one morning (I don't know about you but sometimes I get really good ideas at the crack of dawn) I realised my previous post would be a great opportunity to prepare a little surprise for you! All of you who left some ideas in the comments regarding what your dream hair would be like if you could try out anything, may just get what they wished for!

First Loren shared that she would like to try having a pink pixie cut one day. I think she would look brilliant. Proof? Below! :)

lorenpinks













































Sarah actually didn't go into details, but I know she would like to have VERY red hair. I always thought it would suit her so well, so I had to give it a try... What do you think, Sarah?

sarahred






































The Waves has the coolest haircut, which I managed to re-draw into quite a traditional one - sorry! She said she has problems with hairdyes not coming out as they should but would love to have red hair. By the way, this photo of her is so beautiful, whatever her hair colour!  

wavesred























Gracey said she would have tried out many hair colours if her hair wasn't so dark, and I immediately saw her with a good few different colours. I ended up drawing purple as I think it's both very cool and actually becoming for her. I hope you agree, Gracey, but if not, at least you've seen yourself with purple hair! :)

graceypurpl












































Allison has the most gorgeous shade of red hair and left a comment with a great idea. She said she would dye her hair blue or purple once it turns grey. I mean, just imagine old ladies with bright, colourful hair all over the city! I'll try to remember this when I turn 70.

shyscoutblu



























Jess wished for cotton candy pink hair, and the cotton candy association ended up running wild in my head, so not only is her hair pink, but big and curly too. It also matches her latest outfit miraculously! Especially her Lady Gaga top. :)

tresflypink

















Jess requested a beehive, with no special colours given so I tried to keep it sort of natural, for a change. Obviously I didn't succeed and drew the biggest beehive ever existed. It would be way too heavy to carry around all day, lucky it's just a doodle!

jessbee



























That's all for now, those of you who wished for a 'do, I hope you enjoy your new looks! :)
Those of you who didn't, visit these Lovely Ladies to find out what they actually look like, and look around their great blogs! And beware, you will never know when the sneaky illustrator will strike again! Be careful what you wish for! :)

54 comments:

ShyScout said...

This post is sooo much fun!!! I was so excited to be made a part of it, thank you. The ladies all look lovely with their new dream dos :] I was so excited that I posted a link back to your blog so everyone can check out your fun illustrations and other great posts!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you so much Allison! That's so kind of you, especially that we only just "met", haha! :)

Rowan said...

I truly like those hairstyles! Nicely done!

Loves,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

ps: Join my GIVEAWAY for a chance to win TWO tickets for the 'Miss Taylor' event, part of the AIFW downtown program!

fashionforgiants said...

I LOVE this post. It makes me so happy! Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous with their reimagined hair. Thank you so much for including me!

Gracey

Estefanía J. said...

OMG!!! So original pics!!! Stunning hair!!! :)

If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :)

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Kira said...

This is totally cute :)

Marisa Violeta said...

Oh, I missed visiting your blog! (I barely have the time to update mine :/)
Your posts are always the funnier and the most original! Those ladies look amazing with their hair like that! You should be a hairdresser, ahah :D

Lyddiegal said...

haha, this is too fun! I love the turquoise hair and I will totally be a blue haired old lady, why not?

Jess said...

This is so amazing! Not gonna lie, I was actually considering asking if you would do one of me with a beehive. And BAM. It's like you knew! Thanks for including me--I'll be linking back on my blog because everyone needs to see this :)

Gabaldrina1685 said...

haha this post is so fun!! Love the pink hair! :)
great photos!
xoxo

Katrina Valentine Tracuma said...

Oh how I love this! So pretty and what a wonderful idea! This made me smile so thank you for that) Now I`m secretly wishing for candy pink hair too)

>'.'<

Loren Cline said...

HA! I LOVE the pink hair. It's one of those things I've dreamed about since I was little. Thanks so much for thinking of me. This is a really cute little feature :)

Shybiker said...

So cute! Beautifully done and fun to look at. Gracey's is amazing.

Sarah said...

Ahhh, so fun. (:

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Hahaha I popped over from Jess' blog. This is so fun!

Dizzy Tea said...

DAAAARNN! I loved this! Wish I could saw your previous post in time, but hey, still amazing. Loren and Jess should definitely go for the dream hair, they look fantastic! x

Lasalleariane said...

This was such a goo idea! I wonder how i would look in violet or pink!

Ariane

Allison said...

This was soo clever! I wish I hair really could be so technicolor!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Rowan!

Madeline Quaint said...

I'm so glad you like your look and that you agreed to tale part! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Estefanía!

Madeline Quaint said...

Glad you like it! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Or more like a wigmaker! :D

I know what you mean about no blogging time, that's why I only blog once a week. :)
Thank you so much for your compliments, Lovely! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I know, it's the best idea! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

That's great! :) I can read minds, woohoo! :D
I'm so glad you like it and thank you for linking back!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Gabi! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Actually me too. :) Just for a while. :)
Glad it made you smile!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you for agreeing to be incuded! :) So glad you like it all!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Ally! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

:)

Madeline Quaint said...

Glad you like it Audrey! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh well, next time! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Short hair definitely would look good in wild pinkish colours, even in real life! :)

Titine & Totoche said...

Hooooww coool!!! Jajajaj I like them all, and also the ones you did for yourself on the other post jajaja. My favorite though is Jess' bubble gum pink really hair. Hope you're doing great! :)

Ladyofashion said...

I'm loving the photo series here. Has a whimsical and quite a magical element touch. Such good fun with this creative post. :)

maple.trueheart said...

What a funny idea! My favourites are the second and the sixth picture. Hugs from Germany!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Pau! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I definitely had a lot of fun draawing these! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I definitely had a lot of fun draawing these! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I definitely had a lot of fun drawing these! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Badtastetoasttoast said...

Haha the pics are so fun! You always have the greatest ideas for your illustratiuons! So creative, love it :)

Daisy said...

nice pictures!!! (:

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

Laviecestchic said...

like this post!!! so funny!!!
if u want you can visit my blog or maybe follow it on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
Kiss

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks!

Madeline Quaint said...

Glad you like it! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Glad you like it! :)

blytheponytailparades said...

Allison is TOO flippen adorable!

Sunjo said...

This is so awesome! Totally made my day! I can't believe I just discovered your blog. Although I just started blogging recently myself :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I'm so glad you like it! :) Good luck with your blog!

Madeline Quaint said...

She is, isn't she? :)

Jamillah said...

STOP IT YOU! STOP! Ok, you know how I had idea that I was going to completely tell you about...well this was kind of it! I think you should do this! completely! Like maybe once month dedicate your illustrative shoot to a fun bloggy friend. I just think they are so magnificent and would be a treat to anyone. Damn, now I wish I had thought of a fun do during that post!

OK-LOVE YOU!

Madeline Quaint said...

:) I've been thinking about featuring other bloggers for a loooong time, just trying to figure out the best way. :)