June 5, 2012

In Green Hues by Zsófi Raffay

IMG_0161cs







































I'm blown away every time by Zsófi's photos, and I'm so lucky to work with her! We met up with a client of Zsófi's who would like a portrait shoot of herself, which I'm really looking forward to. She's such a sweet girl and styling her will surely be a pleasure!

We got there earlier and Zsófi snapped a few pictures of me with her newly aquired objective from an old camera.

IMG_0156b_resizes







































These fuzzy pictures are my favourite... I thought if we're doing something out of focus, it would look good if I twirled... And proceeded to do so for the next 6 minutes, which was rather exhilarting, but absolutely worth it! Aren't the pictures just dreamy?

IMG_0130b_resizes







































Here I am in all seriousness. I wanted to emulate the below photograph I found on Fortepan.hu, but forgot how the girl sat exactly...

fortepan_6990s






























She also snapped a few pictures in a newly redecorated Art Deco style shopping centre from the early 20th century, which now has a huge antiques strore on the top floor. Such an atmospheric place with huge windows!

IMG_0184bs


















It's always a great experience to be on the other side of Zsófi's camera. If you ever feel like some brilliant pictures, look around on her facebook page, and do order a session with her! She works in Vienna and Italy too, apart from Hungary. Oh, and if you ask for styling, you'll meet me too! :)

Wearing: Invázió tee, F&F skirt (Tesco value, hehe), H&M belt, 
earrings bought at a design market and crafted onto a clip-on by me. 
I also wore green tights and a black pair of shoes you can't see. :)   

20 comments:

Annie said...

Those photos are gorgeous! And love that green skirt - so pretty :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Kira said...

Fun, I love the twirling photos :)

Sarah said...

I don't think I'm anywhere near close enough to rock that out, haha. I love the playful photos of you twirling and the color combo of your clothes is superb. (:

Carrieteal said...

My favorite photo is also the one of you spinning. The photos are beautiful and I like the mixture of greens.


Carrie

BoulevarddelaMadeleine said...

I've sort of been taking an extended on and off vacation from blogging lately. But with that said...every time I visit your site I feel a little burst of inspiration again. I love the pictures of you spinning...actually I love all the photos. They are absolutely beautiful.
-Madeleine

pop champagne said...

haha the picture of you in serious thought is so cute. and love all the green in the picture!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Annie! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Kira! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Sarah!
Wish your job adventures would take you to Hungary though, would love to meet up with you one day! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Carrie! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh, thank you! That means so much to me... Especially as I'm riddled with doubts aboout blogging so many times. Thank you!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thnk you Darling! :)

Dizzy Tea said...

Great photoshoot! Green tones really suit you, I loved your skirt. xx

Gaby said...

Love the color of your skirt! :)
xoxo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Wow, such gorgeous photos. You look beautiful. The colors are stunning.

Badtastetoasttoast said...

Wow Madeline, the photos she took of you are magical! I love the shades of teal/turquoise/green (?!) and the dreamy atmosphere of the shots, very very nice!
Hope you are doing fine and everything is good?

Happy Friday! :)

StarletStarlet said...

OH I just love your pictures! especially the inspired and inspiration photo. How creative! Plus, love that color on you girl!

India Harlow said...

Im usually so obsessive whenn it comes to pictures being in focus, I'm so surprised how much I love the blurriness of these photos here it really really works!

India
X

Marisa Violeta said...

Those first blurry pictures are amazingly beautiful!
They look like something that came from a dream or a fairytale! <3

Fydez said...

The colour of your outfit is beautiful! X