November 6, 2012

Big News!

IMG_0386b









































Here I am, again! And also somebody else... There are two of us on these pictures. :)
Yes, I'm expecting a baby! The Little One growing inside is now about four and a half months old, and causes me to marvel at the wonders of the world and just how lucky and blessed I am every day.

IMG_0368b








































My mind is really occupied with it all too, so concentrating on blogging took a back seat in the past month, but I don't intend to give up my corner of the internet that easy!

I know full well it can feel painful to read about pregnancies for many women, for many reasons, so I definitely don't intend to turn this blog into a pregnancy one, however, as this is partly a personal style blog, the Bump will play an increasing role on the pictures, visually definitely! :D My body changes really fast and it took some time to get used to this, but obviously I didn't stop getting dressed - in fact I rather enjoy that I have to rethink my wardrobe for a new body shape.

So please stay tuned for more style and art, and I will try and not abandon my blog again for so long! :)

IMG_0372b2

These great pictures were taken by Zsófi Raffay, when we were out for another photoshoot I styled for her - but more on that later!

Wearing: Thrifted dress and shrug, H&M Mama tights, Bershka outlet thigh-highs 
(very uncomfortable to wear them like that though! :), Doc Martens.

21 comments:

Bad Taste Toast said...

Nooo way! Congratulations!!!! :)
Great news Madeline, I'm so happy for you two!
You look beautiful in the photos, such a stylish expecting mum! :)

Lora Conrad said...

How wonderful! Congratulations, Madeline! I can't wait to see how you dress up your bump!

Kira Provenzola said...

Congratulations, what exciting news!

Sarah With A Bow said...

First of all, congratulations are in order. Secondly, I look forward to seeing what new twists and turns your blog takes as your life changes!

fashionforgiants said...

Oh, my gorgeous Madeline, congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you.  And I'm excited to see you and your stylish little bump!

Gracey

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you Lora! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you Sarah, I'm looking forward to it too! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you Gracey, for sharing my joy! :)

Feathers & Freckles said...

Ohhh yay!  A big congratulations to you!!! Your little belly already looks adorable, and I can't wait until you find out the sex and share with us :) 

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thanks Kira! :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Happiest congrats, that is so, so fantastic! You look gorgeous and wonderfully happy in these photos. Thank you for sharing your awesome news with us, dear gal.

♥ Jessica 

Jamillah said...

OH EM GEEEEEEEEEE! CONGRATS! You look gorgeous and these pictures are stunning. 

Kati said...

Congratulations, this is so exciting!
-Kati

lasalleariane said...

Congrats Madeline !
Looking forward to see you styled pregnancy!

Ariane x

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Congrats! That's wonderful.

ni77cola said...

congratulations. this is so amazing. you look so happy and beautiful (from deep inside).

Francesca Giusti said...

love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow
you!


Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be
so glad :D


kisses


http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Ladyofashion said...

Hello lovely, well a huge congrats in in order. I love the photos, and so excited for you.xx Madison

Marisa Violeta said...

Wow, that is so amazing!!!

I'm so happy for you, congratulations :D It must be such an amazing sensation! I can't wait to see your "new" pregnancy style!

Nikki said...

I almost lost myself in my happiness and excitement when I saw that first picture! I want to congratulate you :-) I must admit that this caught me by complete surprise, but I'm so happy for you and your family! Hope your pregnancy is going well :-) 

I actually saw this post already on the date you published it, but I tried sending you a card to congratulate you as I thought it would be nicer than a regular blog comment. Silly me didn't put enough stamps on the envelope, so it came back in the mail today. Oh, and in case you were wondering how stalk-y it is for me to have your address: I saved your Christmas card from last year and it's on that, haha. 

Nikki said...

Hey Madeline! I got your card in the mail this morning! :) You are the sweetest thing. Merry Christmas to you and your (growing!) family too ♥