September 6, 2011

Shorter

PICT0026c2afbs

Well, you will surely notice... Here we go, I had my hair cut.

PICT0008c2abs

I really had to have it cut as the ends were thinning so much that I felt whatever's hanging down from my head is not my hair at all, it doesn't belong to me.
My hairdresser added that it's lucky I don't have feelings like that about - say - my left arm.

PICT0012cabs

I assure you I'm not that weird. :P

PICT0017cabs

I'm not sure I mentioned it before but Marilyn Monroe is an absolute hero-icon-imaginary friend of mine. That's why I received this t-shirt as a present last Christmas and although I love it, I find it really difficult to style. For one thing, it's so odd to have a face on your chest - it moves and contorts and just looks, well, odd. I also had a problem with its colours, so today I thought I'd add both red and pink accessories to it, and see what happens... So I have pink and red flowers in my hair, a red belt and red bra-strap, and I totally forgot to take a picture of my pink shoes. Anyway, you get the idea. :)

PICT0020cas

I'm sort of blurry here as the next second I totally fell out if the picture. :)

Wearing: Zara trousers, gifted top, my sister's belt, H&M flowers, Women's Secret bra.

20 comments:

Kirstin said...

Love the shirt and your hair! The red belt adds such pizzazz!

Shybiker said...

Your hair style and color are both very attractive. And I second the kudo on the red belt.

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Kirstin! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh, thank you! :)

Sarah said...

Do you feel freer with less hair that is healthier? Also, I can NEVER make pants like that work on my body, so you go, girl! You're always lookin' good, though, so what'm I saying? Hehe.

pop champagne said...

your hair is pretty, I like your bangs! these pics looks like you're having a lot of fun!

Feathers & Freckles said...

Love that first pic! Your hair looks great - it frames your face well.

I like those pants a lot and I think they work great with the shirt. :)

Kirsten said...

Love the poppin' red in this outfit :) And I like your hair like this!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Super cute photos. Love the shirt!

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh, I love Marilyn! I should do a post with all my Marilyn stuff. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks, I like it shorter, my head feels lighter! :D

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! I'll try to make a better picnic-style shoot before the cold weather arrives. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Aw, thanks! :) I tried on about a hundred of these type of pants before I found one that suited my shape - so don't give up! :)

Karinkirsten said...

so cute I really love your shirt and your hair is fab xxx

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

The Cat Hag said...

You look delightfully girly here, I love how natural you are in photos, and how absolutely stunning you look always. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Madeline Quaint said...

Aw, thank you! :)

the girl never gets older said...

oh wow, this top is gorgeous! and I completely adore how you paired it with black trousers and red accessories, you look ravishing! ♥

the girl never gets older said...

PS. and your hair looks like a dream :) ✿