March 6, 2012

Spots and Stripes

PICT0022cas




































An oversize polka dot shirt and a striped circle scarf - if this combination doesn't cheer you up, well, there's the spring sunshine!

PICT0017cas




































And I've found another set of steps to take pictures on.
I'm starting to become "The Blogger Who Only Takes Pictures of Herself on Steps".

PICT0020cas




































I'm also up for the title "The Blogger Who's Obsessed With Polka Dots". This is my Boyfriend's vintage shirt and it's been beckoning me for months... Now I stole it, haha! 

PICT0026cas




































I could hardly wait to wear this coat again, it's easily my favourite piece right now. This cut seems to be worn by old ladies only, but I couldn't care less. It makes me feel like a character from a book - or from a cartoon. :)

PICT0019cas



















Sunshine can make pictures so crisp! I only cropped these pictures and didn't bother Photoshopping them at all, and they still look so nice and sharp! Ah, the season for much better outfit pictures is approaching. :)

PICT0012cacs


















Wearing: Promod lace shorts and boots, Zara top, 
my Boyfriend's vintage shirt, DIY circle scarf, DIY earrings and Calzedonia tights.

27 comments:

Annie said...

Ohhh I am LOVING your pattern mixing here - so cute! And your new title of blogger who only takes pictures on steps... I'm blogger who only takes pictures on streets with crappy cars in the background - nice to meet you :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Madeline Quaint said...

Haha, nice indeed! :D
Thank you, I'm trying - pattern mixing is something I have to learn. :)

Kira said...

That oversize shirt looks adorable with shorts. I never would have thought to do that!

Laurenschoon said...

I love the mix of patterns!

Check out the giveaway on my blog for a free StyleMint T!
http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

fashionforgiants said...

Ah, I don't know what I like more; the sunshine and your enjoyment of it, or this fabulous outfit. Let's just say I love all of it.

Lasalleariane said...

Hi Madeline!
Back from Cuba, i had a lovely time!
Love your pics, looks like you were enjoying the sun as well!
Lovely outfit, i am such a fan of polka dots!

Ariane

Xxxxx

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks, I'm glad I could inspire you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh, thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Than you Ariane! :) We should set up a polka dot fan club. :D

Shybiker said...

What a pretty combination of patterns. And polka-dots always look chic.

Pictures on stairs are visually interesting. I wish I could take more. I have a great stairway in my house but it's too cramped to take photos there. Don't stop the stairs pix!

Bad Taste Toast said...

Stripes and dots are such a lovely combo for sure, I will join the polkadot fan club too! :) And I love the coat on you, I don't think it's only for grannys!

Btw now I know that I will be in Budapest from the 19th to 30th of March, so if you have some spare time I would be pleased to meet you :)

SkippySays said...

You looks so old world timelessly gorgeous in these shots- I love it. And I love your pattern mixing :)

Sunjo said...

I love stripes and polka dots together. Looks so cute!

Lyddiegal said...

polka dots and steps are totally working for you, so don't stop!

Sarah said...

It is a very cheerful combination!

Gabaldrina1685 said...

you look perfect! Love the mix of prints! :)
Kisses!

Marzipan said...

Lovely look! http://preziosa.blogspot.com/

Marisa Violeta said...

I am also a bit "The Blogger Who's Obsessed With Polka Dots". Yesterday I was about to wear a polka dotted skirt and and polka dotted blouse at the same time, but then I realized it was a bad idea ahah.

The last photo is perfect *-*

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks, they are the only background around here not involving a load of parking cars, so steps it is! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

OK, I'm really writing that e-mail soon! :D

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you darling! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

As long as there are new steps to be found, I won't rest! :D

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Gabi! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Hmm, maybe it would look good! Depends on the polka dots! :)