January 7, 2013

Wearing the Moon

PICT0263cas

Hello Darkness, my old friend! And Blur, your trusty companion...
Anyway, I can still shine when I'm wearing the Moon!

PICT0271cas

I got this necklace when I was on an Erasmus scholarship in England, loooong years ago, and at that time it was shiny and uniform. However, as the years went by, it started corroding, and what a gorgeous thing corrosion is! Now it looks just like the Moon...

PICT0254cas

 I wore this outfit to see the nurse - and to listen to Bobek's heartbeat. :)

PICT0259cas

 Wearing: all normal clothes refashioned for pregnancy: Moon necklace from England,
 a Tesco dress and a thrifted one, Topshop leggings, Primark headband and Docs.

And just for fun, here's what this dress looks like when only one person is wearing it and not two. :) (Wow, this post was a long time ago!)
 
PICT0013cas

13 comments:

Nikki said...

You belly is getting so big!! Oh, how I'm looking forward to meet this little baby :) And you look so lovely :) I love this dress on you :) It looks lovely with your red hair :D Hope you had a great time celebrating the New Year! xo Nikki

fashionforgiants said...

So cute.  I love the color of the dress on you and the necklace is wonderful.

I'm glad you got my card.  I received yours too and my nephews were in awe over the language and the stamps!

Gracey

BadTasteToast said...

What, this is corrosion? It looks as if it's always been like that. It looks really cool :)
And the dress, ooh the colour - one of my favourite colours everrr <3

Ladyofashion said...

How cute you are, and coming along!  The necklace is very pretty.Happy new year to you dear. Wishing you the best in 2013! xx/Madison

Julie Lan said...

the necklace looks pretty with the outfit, the color of the top really brings it out!!

Kira said...

That is an adorable pregnancy outfit! Gives me ideas :)

Feathers & Freckles said...

Love that moon necklace! And you look great in maroon :) 

Madeline Quaint said...

 I know! I have a gigantic belly! But I don't mind. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 I'm so glad the card was a success! I'm a big fan of stamps, so I try to make sure I send nice ones, when I can! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thanks Darling! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Haha, a cute whale, that's what I am! :)))
Happy New Year to you too!

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thanks Julie! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! I'm a big admirer of the Moon, even have a map of it in our flat. :)