January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

PICT0261cas

Happy New Year Everyone!

PICT0258cas

I hope it will be a great year! 2012 was a fine one, let's see what 2013 will bring! :)

PICT0256cas

I know, long time no see... I just set up my little photo corner so that I can take pictures inside (however grainy), instead of braving the cold! Brr!

PICT0253cas

And yes, that's Bobek! He's growing and kicking a lot, which is a great experience! We're at 6 months now! :)

PICT0255cas

And yes, I'm still getting dressed, using my old clothes mixed with very few pregnancy items, like this brill skirt. It's a godsend as my dresses transform into tunics and my tunics into tops as my belly grows! :)

See you soon peeps! :)

Wearing: Skirt and leggings: Topshop, T-shirt: something random, Jacket: old folk art piece, Shoes: Vagabond, Fascinator: H&M, Necklace: I made it, and added an H&M flower to match the redness.

13 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy New Year! You look happy and healthy, and that blazer is just stunning. :) 

ShyScout said...

Happy New year! You look stunning. That is so nice that you are able to use your clothes through your pregnancy - by the way CONGRATULATIONS!! It would be a pain to have to buy an entirely new wardrobe.

BadTasteToast said...

Heeyy! Happy new year my dear!

So good to see you and the little one are doing fine! Bobek is such a cute name - little Bo :)

I love the headpiece! And the jacket looks great with all the black! How I love folky clothing - maybe next time I'll get myself one of these Hungarian blouses.

Greetings from DĂĽsseldorf! :)

Feathers & Freckles said...

Happy New Year! You look so gorgeous, and your belly is adorable :) 

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! It's an old folk piece that might be from Transylvania, where part of my family comes from. It's definitely loads older than me. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Haha, I know! I'm doing well not buying loads of pregnancy stuff, though it's getting more difficult when the sales are on! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Hey! :) Actually we're still unsure of his official name - we'll decide later. But we call him Bobek. :)

When are you planning your next visit?

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

BadTasteToast said...

Ah okay, well I think Bo is a cute nickname, so keep this fact in mind haha ;)

I'm not sure yet. I'd love to come to Budapest this spring already, but I think  will invest my savings into my first tattoo before and then start saving up money to come and visit in autumn ;)

Madeline Quaint said...

Great, will the tattoo be of an owl? :) I'm also planning one, I'd love to have a cat tattooed on me! That's why most of my Pinterest is cats and tattoos. :D

BadTasteToast said...

Haha you got me, an owl is planned but not before I pass my bachelor exam ;)
The first tattoo will be the shadowy silhouettes of some little birds.

Will you illustrate your tattoo yourself? :)

Michaela Mathonová said...

I love this outfit, mostly your jacket. I hope that one day I'll be as stylish mom-to-be as you :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you, that's a very nice compliment! :)