May 4, 2011

Invitation to Discuss and a Red Fish


Dear Readers, Picture Viewers, Random Blog Finders,

I proudly present the new commenting system on my blog, Disqus! You might have seen it over at Kendi's blog, or Sarah's, who actually helped me with some useful tips in installing. The most useful of them definitely being "don't panic". :)

I would like to thank each and every one of you who left me comments, followed me or e-mailed me so far, it's been a wonderful experience, starting blogging and meeting so many nicer than nice people all over the world! From now on, connecting will be even easier, it will be much easier for you to find my answers (or anyone else's) to your comments, and if you feel like, you can reply. That possibly means a start of a conversation! How great is that?

Hopefully the change to the new system will work fine, but please e-mail me if something doesn't seem to be working, or the settings aren't practical, or something along these lines.

To celebrate, let me include this picture Zsófi Raffay took of me last week, needless to say, she's brilliant, and this picture is so much more me than the photos I'm trying to snap of myself. The fish I'm holding is a recurring star in her photography, she hands them to her models to see what they'd do with it, sometimes with hilarious results. :)

Looking forward to reading your comments and answering them too! See you soon! :)

21 comments:

Kirstin said...

That's such a pretty picture!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you, Kirstin, Zsófi's a great photographer!

Ergy Erg said...

Hehe, love the fishy :) great photo! xxx

Sarah said...

Yay, successful transfer! This photo of you is quite fantastic, I must admit. And the fish is fun! (Not only because I have a thing for fish.) The conversation part of this feature is great. Enjoy. (:

leannaburrows said...

Gorgeous picture of you! I've been thinking about switching to Disqus but I think I"m too much of a turkey to do it. You'll have to let me know what you think!

Titine Totoche said...

Hello!!! It really is a beautiful picture!! Plus I saw all the other ones, and it's really cool the use of the fish a recurring motif.

Titine Totoche said...

Hello!!! It really is a beautiful picture!! Plus I saw all the other ones, and it's really cool the use of the fish a recurring motif.

Madeline Quaint said...

The Red Fish is definitely the best model material. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

I'm already loving disqus, it's wonderful that answers can be seen so clearly. :)

I hope Zsófi's photography will feature more on the blog. :)

Madeline Quaint said...

So far so brilliant, Leanne! :)
I always answered to every comment but I knew it was difficult for the commenters to check back for my answers. Hopefully this way we can even start conversations!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you so much for the award! Thank you as well for keeping up with reading me! :)

Lea said...

Ha! The fish is so silly :) The pictures in her gallery are so much fun. Good luck with Disqus! It seems to be working beautifully.

Madeline Quaint said...

Red Fish is a cool guy. Sometimes a bit out of order, definitely wild at heart. :D

beyondxxflowers said...

LOVE this picture! Its so creative. :) And disquis seems great!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :) I greatly enjoy Disqus so far! :)

Gracey Pankey said...

Gorgeous picture of you - I like the fish very much.

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you, Gracey! :)

Jazzy Elizabeth said...

Wooooo it's loaded now :) x hivenn

Madeline Quaint said...

Phew, I'm dead glad! :)

Catherine . said...

i like you. You're pretty.

x

Madeline Quaint said...

Wow, I'm flattered, Catherine, I don't hear that often out of the blue. :)