July 11, 2011

Summer Nights

summer1

After surviving record heat for a good few days, I'm finally off on a holiday tomorrow to escape the heat! (I'm going to England!:)
I'm looking forward to feeling free and just letting go of everything! :)

Being away will be a great opportunity to recharge, get new ideas and find inspiration - not only blogging-wise. So... I asked some wonderful blogger-friends to fill in for me while I'm away and choose a picture that inspires them and explain how or why. The posts I've already received are absolutely amazing -  thank you so much, Girls! So check back soon, I hope you will find their choices and descriptions just as inspiring as I did!

summer2

These wonderful pictures capturing Budapest nights were taken by the amazingly talented Zsófi Raffay.

You can't really see what I'm wearing but it's a black H&M dress and belt, a pair of dark blue Tamaris gladiator sandals, a black Zara bag, a turquoise H&M belt worn as a bracelet and a turquoise scarf worn as a bolero.

10 comments:

The Waves said...

Very beautiful night time pictures! Your posts that show bits of Budapest make me miss Hungary every time. I hope you have a great time in England! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you, I'm sure it'll be great! :)
Zsófi is a brilliant photographer... I'm so lucky she always carries her camera. :)

Lyddiegal said...

nice long exposure shots!
hope you have an amazing holiday - so jealous!!

Sarah said...

Even though you can't see your clothes, the shots themselves look incredible. I hope you're gonna have an amazing time in England. (:

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Lovely Lyddie!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Sarah, I'm sure I will! :)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These photos are so cool!

Jamillah said...

Have a lovely vacay Madeline!!!! I loooooove thes night pictures!!!

Kirstin said...

These photos are so pretty! I'm so jealous you are on vacay!

Libby, Vintage Aplomb said...

These photos are amazing!!! I hope you're having a lovely holiday!!