May 18, 2012

Blushing Turquoise

PICT0057cas




































Do you ever feel like you cannot posibly spend more than the absolute necessary time staring at your computer screen? I'm currently in this very sad state (sad from the point of view of blogging that is).

PICT0056cas



















Browsing and clicking and editing, processing lots of visual information that lies flat before my eyes seems like a huge task at the moment!

PICT0060cas



















Instead I spend my freetime creating jewellery which I can't wait to share more about! Soon I will have some specimens to photograph! I'm rather excited about how they look, I'll definitely ask your opinion on them!

PICT0074cas




































Till then, here's an outift with some of my favourite colours... I grew to like pink after years and years of scorn. It's so liberating when you can let go of your associations ("only Barbie and whiney girls wear pink") and enjoy something for what it is! (Pink is the colour of flowers, stones and  blushing skin...)

PICT0073cas



















Wearing: Promod dress, a scarf from H&M and another is my Sister's, Humanic shoes, 
New Yorker sunnies and a Raku ceramics ring my Mum made.

24 comments:

Feathers & Freckles said...

I love the color pink, even though I definitely used to associate it with Barbie and Sorority girls as well. :D You look so pretty and I can't wait to see your jewelry creations - how exciting!

Chocolate_rose_petals said...

I love all your photos and your outfit- especially the scarf so pretty and a gorgeous colour :) xx

sihijau said...

so pretty outfit.. :)

Irene Wibowo

Kira said...

Those sunglasses are so fun!

Sarah said...

I'm having a really difficult time focusing in my classes as it is nice out and I don't want to stare at a PowerPoint presentation ever, ever again, haha. I love the rich color combo action you've got going on here!

Daniela Monteiro said...

A very romantic look, I like it! Your sunglasses are so cute.

foodfashionandflow said...

I love the colors you are wearing and those sunglasses are super cute!

wardrobe experience said...

these sunglasses are soooooo cooooooool!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Jamillah said...

I'm so glad you learned to love pink because it is gooooooorgeous on you friend. Also I completely relate to time spending on computers. Blogging for sure takes its toll and we all need to get away.

Dizzy Tea said...

Pink-turquoise is such a great combination. Loved the shoes! xx

Annie said...

LOVE that scarf your wearing - so pretty! And those glasses are so much fun :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Annie! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you Ipek!

Madeline Quaint said...

:)

Madeline Quaint said...

Haha, thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you very much!

Madeline Quaint said...

:) I know what you mean!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Kira!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to showing them soon! :)

Gaby de modacapital said...

great look, love the color of the scarf!!!
:)
xoxo

Loren Cline said...

Love those shoes, and the double scarves!
I've never been good at jewelry making, I'd love to see your creations though and live vicariously through you though.