May 29, 2012

Yellow and Brown Set

PICT0050cabs




































Another rainy day... In between two rainshowers the best thing you can do is to wear yellow!

PICT0081cabs




































Thank you so much for your kind words and overall lovely positive feedback on my jewellery! Honestly, it means so much that you girls like them!

Here's another set I've made last week, in brownish-yellowish colours. I decided to wear them with something relatively simple, as I guess the two pieces together are a statement enough! Of course I couldn't resist throwing in a pair of coloured tights...

PICT0043cabs





































Isn't this thrifted bag cute? My Mum found it at our favourite second hand store - proof that all the inconveniences of thrifting that I wrote about are worth it after all!

PICT0075cabs



















For some reason I lift my hand to my neck on almost all the pictures, and I have no idea why. The necklace holds up fine, one doesn't need to hold it in place! :)

PICT0061cabs



















PICT0093cas



















I'm definitely selling this set along with many others once the project I'm working on is finished, and I'll have time to set up the Etsy shop of my dreams! Next week! Exciting!

PICT0059cabs




































Wearing: necklace and headband made by me, H&M dress and vest, thrifted bag, 
random shoes, Calzedonia tights.
Pictures taken by my Mum, edited by me.

6 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Fantastic tights! Love the necklace as well.

Annie said...

Love the black dress with the yellow tights - so fun!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

wardrobe experience said...

the golden necklace and headband are ma faves! perfect with black.

Lasalleariane said...

Real pretty again Madeline -
you did right with the mustard tights!
Ariane

Gaby de modacapital said...

great outfit, love the color of your tights!
hope you have a great week :)
kiss.

Jamillah said...

exciting indeed!!! i can't wait to see yous hop. love the thrifted bag :)- go mama!