Vahni, thank you, and for tweeting my post (which I forgot to do for myself even :D), you're just amazing at building and supporting the blogging community!
My doodling..well..even my doodling is bad so I don't even attempt to draw anything. I really like what you did with these photos--different and creative ;)
Wow! This is so cool, I've never seen anything like it! Your creativity is certainly inspiring, and although I don't have the artistic ability to pull this off, I appreciate it :-)
40 comments:
wauw, these are beautiful! did you draw the illustrations yourself? god, I wish I had illustrator too sometimes!
wow- great illustrations! i love your dress well!
This is great! so creative. I love the illustration, your shrug is really cute and that dress is gorgeous. Lookin Good Girl!
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
This is SUCH a fun post! I love seeing creativity blossoming in the blogosphere!
Beautiful birds, nice effect!!
xx
www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com
This is so cool! I love your pretty dress too!
I made the drawings in Photoshop, using a pen-shaped mouse. The funny things is, I can't really use Photoshop, but I do love to doodle! :D
Cute pictures!
Thank you, Sarah! :)
Thank you so much! :)
Vahni, thank you, and for tweeting my post (which I forgot to do for myself even :D), you're just amazing at building and supporting the blogging community!
I love drawing Ruth, I'm so glad you like what comes out of it. :)
Thank you so much Kirstin! :)
Thank you! :)
Wonderful!
Birds, birds, birds. Adorable. Are you going to start making this one of your things? I like it.
You unveiled my secret plans, muhahha! :D
No, seriously, I'd love illustrated shoots to be a regular feature. Glad you like them! :)
Thank you, Terri! :)
What an adorable idea - I love your second to last shot!
It's one of those shots that would look totally ridiculous without the drawing. :D
Don't ask me why I made that face, but now I'm glad I did. :)
oh its so gorgeous! love this and i followed you
check me out and follow if you want! Hugs!
www.fantailflo.com
Oh, I love your illustrated shoots, and this is just lovely. Especially the second to last shot where you and the bird are looking at each other.
Also, love the one minute book review on the David Mitchell book. I definitely need to pick that up for the summer.
And, thank you for complimenting my dramaturgy ;-) on my House in the Clouds guest post. I had a lot of fun writing that one!
Gracey
My doodling..well..even my doodling is bad so I don't even attempt to draw anything. I really like what you did with these photos--different and creative ;)
You look so cute in this outfit; love that lacey bolero! :)
Did you draw the birds, they are so well-illustrated!!
And you look lovely, like a little fairy who just happened to be dancing in the woods. ♥
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Thank you, Sweety, I've always liked fairies. :)
Yes, I made the drawings. :)
These are such creative photos. Did you draw the birds? I love the colors!
Love these pics <3 I love your blog :)
missy-daisy.com
I did, thank you. :)
Thank you! :)
Love these pictures
Thank you, Fajr! :)
OH my gosh--- how much fun is this?! Your illustrations are great!
Thank you, I had fun doing it. :)
this is really cool! i'm kind of excited about it :)
Thank you, that's good to hear! :)
I love how you combined photography & illustration!! great idea :)
Corinne xo
http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com
Thank you Corinne, and congrats on being featured too! :)
Wow! This is so cool, I've never seen anything like it! Your creativity is certainly inspiring, and although I don't have the artistic ability to pull this off, I appreciate it :-)
AMAZING POST!
Thank you so much! Creativity is definitely something we share! :)
Post a Comment