This dress I bought second hand last year amuses me to no end. The frills on the shoulders make it look like some sort of an apron - it's so silly! I've been pondering getting rid of the frills, but decided that I love it this way, so they're staying!
How to get a dress wrinkled in no time?
Have your affectionate cat sit on your lap for 15 minutes, works every time! :)
It seems like I'm not only demure but tired as well, I sit down and prompty fall asleep.
Wearing: Dress: second hand, Shoes: some boutique, Belt: from a Promod skirt,
Necklace: Jeans Club, Flowers: H&M.
The next blogpost will be my 50th, so prepare for a cool giveaway! I'm definitely excited!
P.S.: Thank you LV of Food, Fashion and Flow, for giving me a Best Blog award! :)




66 comments:
This dress gives a lovely silhouette!
xx
www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com
I only just noticed your new header! It's lovely! did you design it? ^^
and I really adore this dress too, It's so pretty! x
Cute dress and I like how you matched it with red accessories! I recently adopted a kitten, so I know the joy of having a cat! :)
May xx
http://walkinginmay.blogspot.com/
It does, I'm always looking out for dresses cut similarly.
Thank you, yep, I did it! I've never done a self-portrait-caricature before, but I really enjoyed it. :)
You look amazing in yellow! I love all the wonderful details you have added!
I adore my cat, so I don't mind if she sleeps on my lap. Or on a heap of freshly laundered clothes. :D
Thank you, Kirstin! This is actually my only yellow item... Maybe I should look out for more. :)
Really great photos!
oh my goodness, this look is a killer! I'm completely in love with this dress, and I love how you paired it with these accessories, beautiful color combination! ♥
your dress is soo pretty, and they match just perfect with those shoes! love this chic and country vibe :)
Thanks Joni!
I'm so flattered that you wrote this, as you're a huge vintage-inspired style-icon of mine. :)
Thank you! I got addicted to your gossip page, you've got a great sense of style both clothing- and writing-wise! :)
Very pretty dress. I love the pop of red and the little flowers in your hair. And I am so jealous of your beautiful long red hair.
My little dog always wrinkles my outfits too. She just loves to snuggle.
-Madeleine
Lovely dress. I love the shoulder frills.
what a cutie dress, and i love the red accents with it!
definitely keep the shoulder frills :)
That dress has a great shape to it! Looks lovely :) can't wait for this giveaway either! xxx
Girl. This dress hits you in all the right places and you look amazing in it! Also, your new header is fun. (:
Thanks Madeleine, believe it or not, I'm thinking about a very short haircut... Still at the thinking stage. :)
Post some pictures of your doggy, I'd love to "meet" her!
Thanks Jess!
Haha, the frills are staying! :)
Eeep, thanks! I love the stuff I bought for it. :D
Thank you! And thank you! :)
You and this dress are adorable! Keep the frills, they're awesome! I love your hair too and it's so great with the colouring of your outfit.
I love that dress!!!
With you wearing it, you make it look like it's worth more than a million bucks!
My favourite outfit from you (for now) hehe because I know you just bedazzle me more with each new outfit you post. :)
Hope you are having a good weekend sweetie.
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Thank you, Eline, what a beautiful name you have!
I need this dress right now. You are so adorable! Definitely following!
This style is not my usual cup of tea but honestly this works for me. It suits you so well and you look really lovely and girly :)
HEYNICHOLE
Wow, thanks, I'm so flattered, darling! :)
Have a great Sunday yourself! :)
Thank you, Lindsey!
Thanks Nicole. :)
That dress is soo sweet :)
Love the red accents of the neckless and the belt :)
xxx
http://www.themadtwins.blogspot.com
Thank you! :)
i used to hate yellow...however this summer, it was so fashionable, i wanted to colour my wardrobe with only it! it's such a positive colour! for example, i have a dress which is similar to yours however the fringes are on the skirt because it's a racer back kind of dress. i understand puurfectly what you said about the cat. mine keeps doing that all the time!
jos xx
Adorable dress!
xo
Alexandra Grecco
I LOVE your illustration post below!! Ive always wanted to try this but I dont have a pen or tablet for drawing on photoshop. :( xo
Pretty outfit, and i really like your hair colour (it's kinda like mine ;) )
Yeah, this is my only yellow dress too - I loved the cut too much to care about the colour, but then I grew to like it. I must get some mustard stuff for the autumn! :)
Thank you, Alexandra!
Thanks, Lucija!
Thank you, darling! :)
It's definitely worth getting a tablet, even cheap ones are great to play with (like mine:).
Thank you Elien! Your name is beautiful too!
This is such a lovely photoshoot. BTW, u are award a lovely blog award...check it out http://shannonbfly.blogspot.com/2011/08/highlights-of-week-blog-award-and.html
xx
shannon
Thank you Shannon, and thanks for the award! :)
I love how you've added a pop of color to this pale dress. I love redheads who wear red, too!
Now you mention paleness, I actually intended to dye this dress blue, but then never got around to it... And got used to the yellow. :)
Love this dress! So stunning
xx
I LIKE IT FAST
Thanks Gabrielle!
I love the frills, I know what you mean though, & have a similar dress that I just made the straps straight. But, this is a lovely yellow colour.
I love this dress, and the frills are beautiful!! Don't get rid of them!
I am also excited to have found another redheaded blogger! Love your bangs, if my hair was straight I'd definitely cut some.
Thank you!
Thanks, I won't. :)
Awesome survey, I like your site.
www.zojirushibreadmachine.com
That is such a cute dress! You look so sweet :)
such a gorgeous dress
Thanks!
Haha, this dress is a bit like candy. :)
Thank you!
Thanks for your comment! I'm from Canada. :)
hi! just wanted to say congrats on your 50th post! :)
p.s. i like your hair color!
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
I've always loved the pin-up aesthetic, but how does one make it wearable?
You've done it! This is fantastic. Pretty, fabulous, smart. Nicely done!!
Anyway, I'm back at home and back on the web - can't wait to catch myself up on your posts :)
Ooh, I LOVE this dress. It's so cute and suits your coloring perfectly. Love the red you added as well. :)
Thank you! :)
Thank you Isabella! Happy catching up with all the blogs! :)
Thanks Leanna! :)
Post a Comment